CLENE Training Showcase
Going to ALA in Chicago? Don't Miss the opportunity to participate!
The 6th Annual CLENE Training Showcase: Best Practices in Training Staff Development and Continuing Education
Where: ALA Annual Conference, Chicago Illinois (exact location TBD)
When: Sunday, July 12, 2009, 1:30-3:30
Participant Application: http://clenert.wufoo.com/forms/clene-training-showcase-participant-application/
Donor/Sponsor Application: http://clenert.wufoo.com/forms/clene-training-showcase-donations-and-sponsorships/
Application Deadline: May 1, 2009
The 2009 Training Showcase will feature old favorites and new opportunities!
- 6' Tables for participants
- Resource Exchange Program
- Speaker Showcase Corner
- Showcase Sponsorship
- Networking Niches
- Door Prizes
- Live streaming and archiving of materials/presentations
- BIGWIG partnership!
HEY, THIS SOUNDS LIKE FUN. I WANT IN!!
- If you are interested in participating in the Showcase, please fill out our [participant form].
- If you are interested in donating or sponsoring, please fill out our donor/sponsor form.
- If you would like more information, please contact one of the Showcase Co-Chairs:
- Pat Carterette at email@example.com
- Melissa Lattanzi at firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2009 Training Showcase Flyer is up at: http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/rts/clenert/trainingshowcase/Showcase_Flyer_2009.pdf
Hope to see you there!
Training Showcase Committee
- Click here for Training Showcase Committee Page