From CLENE Wiki
Stay in Touch!
- NEW!! CLENEBIZ Listserv:
- Purpose: For those actively taking a leadership role in CLENE to communicate with each other about the status of projects and programs.
- Who should join: All CLENE members who are currently involved with CLENE projects/programs or want to get involved--or simply want to watch the sausage being made. This is an open list and we invite you to participate or simply lurk.
- How to join: Go to http://groups.google.com/group/CLENEBIZ or send an email (no subject or body required) to [email@example.com or send an email (no subject or body required) to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a subscription.
- How to post: After joining, you can post by sending messages to: CLENEBIZ[at]googlegroups[dot]com
- CLENERT Membership Listserv:
- Purpose: To share information related to training, staff development, and CLENE news.
- Who should join: All CLENE Members. Anyone interested in training and staff development
- How to join: Details on how to join CLENE's Membership Listserv) are at: http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/rts/clenert/socialnetworking/discussionlist/discussionlist.cfm
- How to post: After joining, you can post by sending messages to: clenert[at]ala[dot]org
- CLENE Board Listserv. For current CLENE Board members only. Click here to see who is currently subscribed to the list.
- Purpose: For CLENE Board Members to communicate with each other.
- Who should join: This is a closed list. ALA will add members as they are elected to the CLENE Board. For more information, please contact Peter Bromberg at peterbromberg[at]gmail[dot]com
- How to post: After being added to the list, you can post by sending messages to clenebd[at]ala[dot]org
- See also: Our News and Update Page